"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ~Marcus Aurelius

Saturday, May 12, 2007

It's May

Time to celebrate Mother's Day .

The things that mother's do...we deserve not only a celebration once a year but every day.
I got 2 kids but it's feels like one football team.
I have nothing but admiration to those women who were able to raise more than 2 kids...coz frankly , it's more than I could handle. I can't remember when's the last time I finished a book , a novel or even the Sunday newspaper. But ask me how many children's book I've read coz I got a long list for yah.

Motherhood.....exhausting .....but even so....it's the most rewarding. Just wait till you hear your little kiddo call you in their most sweetest voice ( even though at most times, they did something bad & they are tryin to get your symphaty) . Waking up in ungodly hour to just a slight cry or weird noise in the kids' room. Heck , when I was a teenager my mom would almost spalsh cold water on me just to wake me up hahhahaa..and she said to me " there will be earthquake, fire, war..& you still wont wake up". Kinda miss those days sometimes. Hmmm.... children.....they are a full time job...but also your most valuable & life changing experience.

To all the mothers , Salute!!!

'myspace

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May is also our Wedding Anniversary.

It's been 5 years and it's been good, can't complain really.
Lots of things happened , some good , some bad , but mostly good
and the bads only made our marriage stronger & deeper.
Along w/ the kids...our relationship has s also grown into maturity & more understanding.
Like we don't have to explain to each other anymore why the dinner isn't ready yet, or if we forgot certain appoinments.....just w/ one look & we know why....mutual understanding...I think it's very important. Saves you time arguing & who should sleep in the couch..lols.
All I wish for our wedding anniversary is........more....more of our love , more of our trust , more of our understanding........just a little bit more & every year.....and I think we will last....for a lifetime.
'myspace
-----------------------------------------------------------------
and May is the month I was born.

At 30 something...I'm thankful how my life turned out.
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.
I don't have anything to wish for ...'cept for a brand new BMW suv, a nice house in Skyline next to those.hhhmmmm...what do they cll them now???? ahh,....luxury homes...hhaaahaaa...,maybe a vacation , on a caribbean cruise or Europe in autum wont be too bad.....nothing too glamourous.....just that....hahahhahaha...hey I was told that if you dream, aim high.

Seriously , my birthday wish is to always be healthy & strong for my kids , in good shape & good mood for my husband *wink* and just peace to all man kind ...,that's all.
'myspace
'myspace
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: