"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ~Marcus Aurelius

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Favorites, Have-You-Evers.. and Last Times! Oh, the variety!

The Favorites, Have-You-Evers.. and Last Times! Oh, the variety!
What is your favorite..
gum:Trident
restaurant:Tokyo Tokyo
drink:Diet green tea
season:winter
type of weather:not too hot
emotion:when I'm excited
thing to do on a half day:chores
late-night activity:blogging ..lols
sport:baseball & basketball
city:Portland & New York
store:Nordstrom
When was the last time you..
cried:monday
played a sport:centuries ago
laughed:a few minutes ago
hugged someone:this morning
kissed someone:this morning
felt depressed:a while ago.
felt elated:can't remember
felt overworked:all the time
faked sick:never
lied:secret
What was the last..
word you said:stop playing w/ the water
thing you ate:PB&J
song you listened to:A Beautiful Mind Soundtract
thing you drank:coffee , strong
place you went to:the park
movie you saw:Superbad
movie you rented:can't remember
concert you attended:Side A concert
Who was the last person you..
hugged:My kids
cried over:my sister
kissed:my kids
danced with:my kids
shared a secret with:my husband
had a sleepover with:not in a while
called:my husband
went to a movie with:my husband
saw:my kids
were angry with:my kids
couldn't take your eyes off of:my husband
obsessed over:my husband
Have you ever..
danced in the rain:yeah when I was 5
kissed someone:oh yeah
done drugs:never
drank alcohol:yeah
slept around:no no no
partied 'til the sun came up:yeah
had a movie marathon:oh yeah
gone too far on a dare:nope not yet
spun until you were immensely dizzy:not since I was 7
taken a survey quite like this before:a few weeks ago
Take this survey Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site


I am tagging Tess, Lanie, Sarah, In-in,Geri,Bless,Kim,Pham,Anna,Sandy,Rhebs,Gilda & Vanessa

3 comments:

Mommy said...

Mel,

thanks for the tag grabe feeling ko daming ko namiss sa mga entry mo hehehe

~Mheldz said...

Sarah,
Lols...humahabol ako pra maka racket na din. Malapit na ang pasko at madaming kailangan regaluhan lols

Bless said...

hi mel...iwill do it. thanks for tagging me.