"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ~Marcus Aurelius

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Mommy Love To Watch Sports Too

Yankees sweeps the Boston Red Sox & it just made my day. Such contrast to the game against the Detroit Tigers on Monday where they lost 16-0 .What a heartbreak that was.It's like everything that could go wrong went wrong such as late schedule ,rain delay etch etch. The game didn't end till 3:30 am ( e.t.) wow , now that's unheard of.

My favorite team bounced back & defeated their arch rival Boston Red Sox in three straight game and now tied with the Mariners for the wild card.I pray that the yanks will continue to play great so they could reach the play off!!

Jeter & A-Rod



** Can't wait for the NFL season to start. I'm just beginning to understand this game coz it's a bit confusing but DH is very patient explaining to me everything I need to know about this game Go COLTS!!

**I think every filipino is a big fan of Basketball. I am excited for our home team the Portland Trail Blazers. I think they will have a better chance this season after acquiring the number 1 draft pick Greg Oden. Good Luck Blazers!!!

** Of course I also keep track of Golf & I'm always & forever be a fan of Tiger woods. Congrats on winning The PGA Championship. I think he will be the sportsman of the year.

**I've missed the tennis world coz after Sampras retired I felt like there's no more excitement for this game but how wrong was I. I got a chance to watch Federrer play the other day & I think I'll be watching more of him now.

6 comments:

vanessa said...

i'm a big golf fan,well i play too that's why. It's the playoffs(4 tournament) last big event for the year as they would call it.Hmm tennis? All major tournaments i recorded on dvr from round of 16 till finals. It's the u.s open this week and the next btw. Richard calls me a tennis junkie lol.I like to watch gasquet and nadal. Watching federer is tiring sometimes since he's just too good. Not a lot of competetion out there only a few.I watched him play closely for the last four years, there is no doubt he is the best player in the history of tennis and still breaking record after record, at his age it's pretty darn amazing.

Anonymous said...

Isn't Federrer cute? He my idol!

~Mheldz said...

Van,
Hey, there u are!kamusta na??
Buti ka pa you can actually play some sport esp. golf. I've work at a very popular golf club in Shenzhen China for almost 2 years singing at their hotel resort but I never had the chance to play.Sayang everything was free pa naman.I totally regret passing that opportunity.
Yup,it's the US Open & I kept switching channels kc I'm also watching baseball lols. I thought too that Nadal is great kaya lang very powerful & accurate si Federrer. Yah I agree that it gets boring when there's too few volleys going on & too many aces. Mas exciting to watch if both players are actually returning shots but I guess power is what's the trend now a days.

It's good to see you here Van :)

~Mheldz said...

Hey Rhebs,
how are you doing na??

You may have noticed biglang dami ng post ko. KC I'm getting ready to do paid per post na din just like Tess & in-in kc malapit na pasko. Gusto ko maka ipon para padala sa pinas.

Yeah,Federrer is cute lalo na ung sa Gillete commercial nila ni Tiger pero I ang mas cute yata si Marat Safin. :)

Mommy said...

Oi sis big fan na rin ako ng NFL since I got here favorite team ko rin ang Colts at of course ang dream team Dallas Cowboys papalicious si Tony Romo hahaha

~Mheldz said...

Oo nga pala Dallas Cowboys is one of the best team.
Nakuh pwede ka maging Dallas cowboy girls..kasing ganda mo sila.