"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ~Marcus Aurelius

Friday, August 31, 2007

House Is Coming Back!!

I've been so anxious to know when is the next season gonna start. September 25th is Season 4 of my favorite t.v. drama show House MD. It's gonna be so exciting coz there'll be new casts ( I wonder I wonder who they gonna be ?)

Congratulation for the 4th Emmy Award nomination. You totally deserves it.


My Favorite House-isms:


"Go up his rear and get a smear. Which reminds me, kinda feel like a bagel."
- Lines in the Sand

Foreman: "I had a date last night. She screamed too. You think we should spend a hundred thousand dollars testing her?"
House: "Of course not. This isn't a veterinary hospital. Zing!"
- Lines in the Sand

"You get married at twenty, you're going to be shocked who you're living with at thirty."
- Fools For Love

"It's probably her mom. I bet she's huge. She is from the Midwest. Since when do you eat beets?"
- Que Sera Sera

"Quick, what's the status? I gotta get back to our sleeper before he goes looking for the orgasmatron."
- Son of Coma Guy

"Okay, fine. I'll father your child. But first you gotta write me a Vicodin prescription. Just so I can get through the foreplay."
- Whac-A-Mole

"Good thing you failed to become a mom because you suck at it!"
- Finding Judas

"Arrogance has to be earned. Tell me what you've done to earn yours."
- The Jerk

"Happens often in high anxiety situation, especially to women. Now it sounds sexist, but science says you're weak and soft. What can I do?"
- Airborne


"No, Cameron had concerns. Chase just agreed with her because he didn't want to lose his all access pass to her love rug."
- Fetal Position

"If you're considering grabbing my ass, don't start anything you can't finish."
- Half Wit

"Could have left the scarf at home and just told him you'd be wearing a look of desperation."
- Insensitive

House MD : Fox.com



No comments: