"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ~Marcus Aurelius

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

7 Things That Makes Me Happy

Thanks to Sarah & In-in for the tag.
I am passing this to Geri , Sandy ,Vanessa & Anna.

1. My family , most definitely on top of my list coz they are my life & soul.

2. Each & everyday when I wake up.....it makes me happy knowing that
I'm gonna spend it w/ my kids & husband.

3. Beautiful songs...esp. those tunes that touches my heart.

4. Good tasting food that I make.Satisfaction comes when I see the plates empty

5. Friends & relatives from my country.Reminds me of who I am & where I started.

6. To see new places & learn new culture. It's like broadening your horizon &
give you better understanding of other people , their way of living,values
& character.

7. Peace & quiet.....when you're a busy mom ,serenity & tranquility is a rare
commodity. I believe you need to have these once in a while to balance your
life & to keep your sanity.

2 comments:

Mommy said...

Sis sarap mo siguro magluto hehehe! musta school ng mga kids

Anonymous said...

Hi Mel, enjoy sa time alone while the kids are in school. Busy ang life ngayon, gusto kung mag update pero no time yet. Nagkasakit din kami lahat kasi hangang ngayon. :D Have a great Sunday!