"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ~Marcus Aurelius

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Day In A Life Of A Full Time Mom

Whew...really whew...
It's 5pm while I'm typing this.
It's 90 degrees outside & I feel like I'm fighting for my breath.
Need to sit & relax a little bit.


I got up at 7am start coffee machine..took me 15 mins to wake up.
Prepare kids lunch bag & their clothes.
Wake up kids ,showered, got dress , ate some breakfast.
Put dishes away , comb hair,put shoes on, grab bags
8:10am....drive the girl to school. Little boy have to come along coz daddy's off to work really early today .
8:15am...arrive at school, circled around a couple of times to find a spot to park
8:45...back home w/ son. Pick up dirty clothes , make the bed , put toys away..

9:15 while little boy is playing in his room , mommy put on work out clothes , starts her work out playlist & hit the machine.

9:45..mommy showered get dressed
10:30am Little boy showered , get dressed
10:45 drive to little boy's school
11:00 drive to the store pick up some items for the house
1:00pm, pick up little boy from school
1:30pm ate some light lunch w/ son.
2:00pm rinse dishes, run dishwasher , mop kitchen floor , take garbage out.
2:30 drive to daughter's school .Mommy wants to get there ahead of everybody to get the shaded parking spot. Only a filipino would do that :)
3:00 back home , wash up kids, check school bags, dump un-eaten school lunch & left over drinks.
3:30 run dryer , set out toys ,art & crafts stuff for the kids.
4:00 start dinner , clean chicken, cut veggies. put chicken in the oven
4:30 clean up kids' mess
5:00pm...chicken still in the oven, kids in their room watching tv
and mommy is blogging.....she needs some decompressing :)


...later on...
6pm dinner
7pm tidying up the house while the kids play/read books
7:30 fold laundry,iron clothes
8:30 give kids bath , put them to bed
9:00pm if there is no more chores to do , mommy & daddy sit & watch tv or a movie ( my favorite time of the day )

10pm or 11...bedtime....need to recharge & get ready again for the next day round.

So that's my day so far....How was yours?

Mom Gave Me A Haircut Before I Go To School

Got My Back Pack & Lunch Bag Ready

And I'm Off To School


That's Teacher Kathie .She's Very Pretty .

I Love School!!!

I have not had the chance to take my daughter's picture from school but I will sure post once I got them.

4 comments:

Mommy said...

ang cute nmn ni SHinjo mare! grabe galing mo ah you can cut his hair cool! supermom ka rin pala

Anonymous said...

Mel,

You did a very good job in cutting Shinjo's hair, it looks really neat!! Grabe, ang hirap ng career mo, but I salute you for being able to handle everything. Ako kaya makakaya ko? hehehe....

~Mheldz said...

Thanks Sarah.
Pag laki ni Caleb gwapo din yan for sure.

Nag practice ako mag gupit kc hindi pwede ibang tao gugupit kay shinjo.Maghi-hysterical yun kc takot sa hair clipper.

~Mheldz said...

Hi Sandz,
Kayang-kaya mo yan. Gawa kayo ni papa Lorin kahit isa lang.Sayang ang magandang lahi , dapat padamihin :)