"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ~Marcus Aurelius

Thursday, September 6, 2007

First Week Of School

Nemo's voice is ringing in my ear yelling " First day of school , first day of school" to his dad.

Tuesday morning was torture. I felt like I was hung over. Getting up earlier than 10am is an absolute punishment for me but I had to get my lazy butt up . I can't remember when was the last time I had black coffee . I like my coffee creamy but that morning , I had extra strong black coffee ..whew it was awful but surely shook my brain off & I was up & ready to take on the world!.

Princess school was still under construction for the new classrooms & bigger parking lot....hence chaos everywhere....gosh what a terrible morning!! I bet everybody who took that road was late to wherever their destination was. There was no where to go & the usual 5 mins drive to school took about an hour including the time spent looking for a spot to park. Princess was getting hysterical coz she didn't want to be late but there's nothing we could do but all the aggravation was gone when she saw her former classmates. I was so touched when they hugged each other , so happy to meet again after a seemingly long summer vacation.

Shinjo went to preschool & in a new building. I like his teacher a lot & she's very pretty. Teacher Katie is young & energetic w/c I think is best to handle super active toddlers like my son.

I went home and it was so QUIET!!! lols....it felt weird but it's good for all of us to have time just for ourselves. Finally , I'll have an alone time w/ my exercise machine . I was so excited to don my work out clothes.. The first 5 mins was excruciating...who am I kidding , I have not touched it for so long and my body obviously is not use to physical activities. I tried really hard & I finished 20 mins ...whew.....that's a good start.. There's no more excuse...no more reason to procrastinate .


Our Bowflex Machine & Elliptical .Gathering Dust No More

4 comments:

Mommy said...

Mel,

goodluck on your working out! try mo rin sis soy milk masarap sya yung chocolate feeling ko tlg nakakalose ng weight e. Ewan ko pero pag gising ko sa umaga before i eat my breakfast i first drink my milk tapos ayun na im ready to go and use the bathroom hahaha. Parang nakakabilis ng metabolism.

ingat have a great weekend bilis ng araw

~Mheldz said...

I love soy din. Na miss ko tuloy taho sa pinas , Si mang roger na magtataho,ang sarap ng arnibal nya tsaka sago..

You looked skinnier on your banner pic. SAna nga pumayat ako kahit konte para sa xmas ma-byote na ulit hihihi.

vanessa said...

nice gadget u've got there, i have one here but i've used it maybe twice lol. No need to beautify you're one pretty gal already.

~Mheldz said...

Van,
Thanks but not as pretty & sexy as you :)