"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ~Marcus Aurelius

Friday, October 19, 2007

50 Questions ~ Tag from Sarah

Thank you very much to my very pretty kumareng Sarah for always remembering me :)

1. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP? - My love & hate relationship with my work out machine..we broke off temporarily :)
2. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED? - Macy's gift card from my MIL
3. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE? - yeah...I want it to break so I could get a new one but it's too tough
4 . THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON? -right now....my scarpbooking project...gotta have the right tools :0
5. LAST FOOD YOU ATE? -Chiao Mien w/ shrimp & beef from Happy Panda....pwede na!
6. ONE FAVORITE SONG? - Through The Fire by Chaka Khan
7. WHERE DO YOU LIVE? - The Beaver State , Oregon
8 .LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED: -Our friend's wedding. Steve & Venus
9. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND: -A minute ago....he is also my partner in crime & bed mate
10. WHERE 'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS? -At home...more relaxing
11. CAN YOU COOK? -I think I can
15. CAN YOU BAKE? - I bake. our bday cakes
16. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?: - Yesterday.when I slammed my knee against the door ...ouchhhh
17. LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: - i'm very flexible & adoptable
18. HATE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF?- my eagerness to please and I get easily destracted
19. CAN YOU SING? -can I sing??.....hhmmmnn...I dunno...can I?
20 . DO YOU DRINK? - last time I checked my throught is still ok :) lols...yes I can drink & right now I'd like some stiff margarita.
21. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST? -neither...too carbie
22. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE? -I not only like coffee.....I NEED coffee..it's my fuel in the AM.
23. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST? - my sweetypie , my pooh bear , my honey-bunny ( he's kick me if he hears this)
24. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED?: - My friend Lay inviting me for a poker game on Sat..
25. CAN YOU PLAY POOL? -yeah...although pool table are not designed for short people like me.
26. CAN YOU SWIM? -no..I'll be like an empty bottle
27. FAVORITE ICE CREAM? -cookie dough & chocolate chips and Halo-Halo flavor from Selecta
2 8. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING? - 7-ish
29. WHAT DID YOU DO THIS WEEKEND? - hang out with friends , tackle pile of laundry
30. ARE YOU SMILING? - if there's reason to smile about yeah.
31. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW? -my family
32. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH? - The entire Ocean's 11 cast
33. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER? - I WISH!!!!!
34. ARE YOU IN LOVE?: -Every nano second of the day
35. D O YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW? - I wish I could see my brother . He needs help right now.
36. WHO ARE YOU OF THINKING RIGHT NOW? - my kids
37. WHAT WERE YOU DOING 10 MINUTES AGO? -unloading the car with groceries.
38. IF YOU WERE A COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? - I'd like to be green...
39. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE RIGHT NOW, WHERE? - Philippines
40. WHAT MOVIE CAN YOU WATCH OVER AND OVER? - Sleepless In Seatle, Ocean's 11 , kids cartoon movies
41. FOOD YOU'RE CRAVING FOR RIGHT THIS MIN UTE? -pot sticker
42. NAME 5 PERSONS WHO'S NAME STARTS WITH THE LETTER "K"? *** Kulit , kuba , kumag, kuring , K_P_L hahahahhaa....
43. WHERE'S THE BEST PLACE TO EAT ICE CREAM? -behind the door where no one can see my big bites
44 . WHO IS YOUR CELEBRITY CRUSH? -Brad Pitt , George Clooney , Al Pacino , Robert Deniro , Matt Damon ,Gerard Buttler
45. SONG LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? -nothing...I want total silence
46. WHERE DID YOU HAVE YOUR LAST VACATION? -The Pacific Coast 2 summers ago....tagal na
47. ARE YOU ONLINE? -ah yeah.....hallerrrrr!!!
48. WHO DID YOU CHAT WITH TODAY? -no one..I don't like chatting..I only chat with my sis & my DH
49. ONE THING TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE: -breathe...hahaha..I don't think there's nothing much you can do except to pray there's really no hell :)
50. ARE YOU BORED? -- If this question goes on any further then YEs...just kidding

A fun way to get to know a little bit more about your friends so I'm tagging Auee,Geri,Lanie,Rhebs,Anna,Bless,Yen,Phamz,Sandy,Darling,Darlene , and Francesca

No comments: