"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ~Marcus Aurelius

Friday, October 12, 2007

Annoying Part Of Me

Got tagged by my sweet friends Tess & Sarah.
They didn't say how many so I'll put in 6 just like they did.

1. I am very disorganized.
Every morning I'd be searching the house for the COMB!! but that's just one
example of things I take for granted.

2. I'd buy greeting cards but always forget to MAIL them.
I think this is some kind of a disease coz who buys card , spent time choosing
the right one,and more time writing the messages but just couldn't make it to the
post office, It's been happening now for quite some time now .

3. I act like I'm tough but when I am upset about something ........I CRY .....like
a baby. I just have to let it out coz I can't contain it. But after that , then
I'm back to normal.My husband thinks this is very annoying coz he can't talk to
me until I'm done crying.

4. I'm also not a very good listener....I think most women are...esp when it's our
husband who's talking to us. But we are very good at pretending . I do appreciate
it when my husband talk about work & stuff coz it makes me feel like he
really thinks I'm smart enough to understand computers & techie jargon.

5. I lose trust easily & if I have some kind of a conflict with others, I avoid
confrontation but also avoid talking to that person all together....permanently.

6. I do the very high pitch voice when I'm mad & my husband says I sound like
George Costansa's mom in Seinfield. It drives him nuts.

I think most of you guys have done this tag so those that have not shared thier most annoying parts consider yourself tagged :)

3 comments:

Francesca said...

ahAAAAhh, it means you are a woman of priviledges, lol

musta?

Marami akong annoying part din, pero sa dami ng tsika sa blog ko, di ko mapost.
Basta, im here.

Anonymous said...

Mel, TY for doing this tag! Yay, babae ka talaga, lol! we love to talk but usually dont have the patience to listen, lol! enjoy ur weekend!

Mommy said...

ako rin sis disorganize ang d ko nmn mahanap lagi ang celphone ko pag pinalaro ko kay Caleb d ko malaman san nya nilagay