"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ~Marcus Aurelius

Saturday, October 6, 2007

A Song For Me


I wouldn't have signed up for a Friendster account if it wasn't for my sis. I have one too many online account sometimes I forget what password I use. I've actually closed a few other accounts & just kept a small numbers that I actually use.Today there's a new comment on my friendster & usually I'd skipt looking till I get around to it but this one was from my sister & I thought , hhhmmmm another flash shockwave thingy that she loves to post so I said fine ,let's see what she has for me and it was this song from Brandy called Missing You. I said "what...why is she posting a luv song , she must have made a mistake, maybe this was ment for her crush or bf".Being a music lover AND a hopeless romantic ,I was intrigued.I wanted to hear what she intended the lucky guy to hear but I was surprised with it's lyrics......it was really ment for me. I was so touched but I didn't tell her. I listened a few times & I felt sad coz I miss her too & happy because I have a sweet loving sister that cares for me .



If you haven't heared the song yet, I am sure you will love it too.

Note: Sorry I posted the wrong link earlier . This the right one. Hope U like it. For everybody who has siblings :)




Missing You
~ Brandy


1-Though I'm missing you
(Although I'm missing you)
I'll find a way to get through
(I'll find a way to get through)
Living without you
'Cause you were my sister, my strength, and my pride
Only God may know why, still I will get by

I would've known, that you had to go
But so suddenly, so bad
How could it be, not a straight memory worthy of
All that we had made
Now that you're gone, every day I go on (I go on)
But life's just not the same (life's just not the same)
I'm so empty inside, and my tears I can't hide
But I'll try, I'll try to face the pain
(repeat 1)

Oh, there was so many things
That we could have shared, uh-huh
And time was on our side (time was on our side)
Ooh, yeah
Now that you're gone, I can still feel you near
So I'll smile, with every tear I cry
(rpt 1)

How sweet, were the losses to spare?
But I'll wait for the day
When I'll see you again, see you again, yeah
(rpt 1)

I'm missing you




7 comments:

Francesca said...

May pag ka sentimental na music, pero maganda.
Wala ako friendster, pero sina marghie meron.
Bon dimanche!

Anonymous said...

ang sweet naman ng sister mo Mel! We will appreciate these things usually when we are apart from each other, nakaka miss sila no? BTW, i will do the 3 things tag right after this. TY and enjoy ur day!

Mommy said...

MEl,

how sweet nmn your sister i like the song kakaiyak d k b naluha?

Anonymous said...

Lahi nyo pala talagang magaganda :-)

Your sis is lovely! Is she the one who just finished nursing?

~Mheldz said...

Amy,
OO nga mdeyo senti lols....I decided to post kc bihira lang ang magandang song about sisters.
kaganda ng dalaga mo , mana sa iyo.

Tess,
Sinabi mo pa...Close kami kc we like the same things.Medyo masungit nga lang ako lols..Ganun siguro kapag tumatanda..:)

Sarah,
Yeah , naiyak ako :) Madrama din ang lola mo eh :)

Rhebs,
yeah she's the one pero di pa sya tapos sa board.Nahirapan sya sa last board exam dahil iniba ng PRC ang mga questions after that big leakage scandal last June. She will try her luck again this Dec.

Utah Mommy said...

Is that you in the picture?If so you're beautiful!

~Mheldz said...

Hi Darlene,
That's my younger sister .I'll tell her you think she's pretty , I'm cure she'll be happy :)


Thanks for stoppin by:)