"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ~Marcus Aurelius

Friday, October 5, 2007

Three Things

A tag from Yen , Thanks girl !

Let’s have another 3 things!

1. Three things I love.
~ Family,Music, Travel
2. Three things I hate.
~Bad hygene,bad manners,Bad liars
3. Three things that scare me.
~strangers , getting lost , and having no money :)
4. Three things I don’t understand.
~people , myself , stock exchange & insurance system
5. Three things on my desk.
~Laptop,scanner,printer
6. Three things I am doing right now.
~watching MLB playoff,blog hopping , watching kids.
7. Three things I can do.
~read Korean,sing foreign songs , sleep all day
8. Three things I can’t do.
~swim ,ride a bike ,roller blades
9. Three things on my to do list.
~ organize papers , print pictures , general house cleaning
10. Three ways to describe my personality.
~ no nonsense , stubborn , patient

Miss Sarah ,Lanie,Tess ,In, Banot , Bless ,Ana ,Rhebs ,Geri,Nova,Phamzy,Francesca,darling ,& Sandy....you are all tagged.

3 comments:

according2whom said...

thank u sa tag sistah, mwah!

Mommy said...

thanks for the tag sis

Nova said...

Thanks sa TAG, i did it na..hehehe...