"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ~Marcus Aurelius

Monday, October 1, 2007

Tag From Mareng Sarah

TY for the tag sis.

Instruction : I will tag you a question and post your answer on your website/blog.After that make another question and tag the other blogger.

Question : Who is the greatest influence in your life or the person you look up to & why ?


I might have a few...maybe 2-3 lets see...hhmmmmm..

When my grandpa was still alive he thought me everything I needed to know when I was in grade school. Science,Math , History & English. He is a very smart old man & up to now it amazes me how he could capture a young playful minds attention & redirect it to something more intellect. He challenges me & made me realize that I can do more than just play all day under the sun. Who reads Reader's Digest when they are 8 or do Manila Times crossword puzzle before they were even in high school. I wasn't really smart or a nerd but he gave me the foundation on how to learn & to value knowledge .

Number 2 is Lea Salonga....it's true...I know it may sound cheesy but right about the same time as Miss Saigon was getting popular (1990 ) was when I was starting to practice singing . What I like about her is her perfectionism , every single song she sang was perfect....the tune,diction , emotion , her pitch and most esp. her properly placed vibrato. She was my model then & up till now.

Number 3 is my mother-in-law. I hope she's not reading this coz I don't think she'd be comfortable with her life being read on the internet. I wont go into every detail...just the quality of her that I admire the most. It's her strength as a woman who never let anything keep her down. You can talk about anything with her such as politics , medicine ( she's a former nurse) , American history, world history, movies , psychology, sociology etch etch.. plus she is very generous *wink*.. I admire how she handles adversities and still came on top . Such a strong ,smart and lovely woman.


Now here is my Question ( and I hope it hasn't been asked yet).

If you were given a chance to choose the kind of life to live , what would it be???

and the choose people to answer this Question are : EVERYONE ON MY FRIENDS LIST :)

if you have done this meme before then you can just igie it but if you would like to share your thoughts then feel free to do so .

TY

No comments: