"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ~Marcus Aurelius

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A Survey

Tell Everyone About Yourself
Time started::5:00 pm
Basic About you:
Name::Just Mel
Gender::female
Height::tall enough
Eye color::Dark Brown
Hair Color::Dark brown
Age::Old enough
Birthday::Sometime in May
Lefty/righty/ambidextrous::righty
Piercings::ears
Tatoos::thinkin about it
Zodiac Sign::gemini
Ring Size::the size of my husband's thumb
Grade::highly lols
More about you:
Are you named after anyone?:No , but my gradpa gave me my name
Do you live in the moment?:definitely
Do you consider yourself tolerent to others?:yeah I guess so
Do you have any secrets?:hhmmm,.....some
Do you hate yourself?:when I get too nervous & acting like a kid
Do you like your handwriting?:yeah, I try to write nice
Do you have any bad habits?:not sure
If you were another person, would you be friends with you?:hahhaaa....no
Any regrets?:none that I could think of right now but I'm sure there's some.
Do you think life has been good so far?:yes
Are you confident?:not 100%
How long does it take you to shower?:5 min minimum
What color is your room?:beige
Where do you want to attend college?:Western Culinary Institure or OHSU
Do you...?
Smoke?:5 years ago
Do drugs?:NEVER
Drink?:yeah, on occasion
Go to church?:not in a while :(
Sleep with stuffed animals?:my honey is my big teddy bear
Take walks in the rain?:In Oregon yeah.
Talk to people even if you hate them?:Yeah but I can't hide my true feelings
Drive?:yes
Believe in premarital sex?:Nope
Want to get married?:already did
Want to go to college?:yes
Want to have children?:already have kids & I'm so done
Sing in the shower?:yupp
Get along with you parents?:yupp
Get along with your sibling/s?:yupp
Color/highlight your hair?:yes,
Like coffee?:a lot
Wear makeup everytime you go out?:yes, ven when I'm not going out. I like looking nice
Love roller coasters?:yes
Like to cook?:very much
Have you ever...?
Hurt yourself? :many times
Been out of the country?:a few times
Been in love?:everyday
Done drugs?:never ever
Gone skinny dipping?:I wish!!!
Had surgery?:2x , C section
Played strip poker?:not yet
Been on stage?:many times
Pulled an all nighter?:not yet
Gone one day without food?:are you talking about suicide :)
Slept all day?:I wish
Kissed a stranger?:hhmmm does kiss on the cheek counts?
Had a dream that came true?:yeah, a few
Broken the law?:caught shop lifting when I was 13 :)
Stolen anything?:nope
Been on radio/tv?:yeah
Been in a mosh-pit?:nope
Bungee jumped?:not yet but I will definitely try someday
Had a dream that kept coming back?:yeah
Gone out of state?:yeah , love road trips
Live in other states?:yeah , NY
Eaten an entire box of oreos?:nope
Had a movie marathon?:yup . That' what we like to do on a weekend
Spun until you were immensely dizzy?:when I was a kid I did that
Been on a plane?:a lot of times
Ran into a wall?:nope
Been rejected by a crush?:yeah, but only because I was only 10 that time
Cried in public?:yes, I'm such a cry baby :)
Cried over a movie?:you bet
Pranked called someone?:nope, my husband tricked me one time coz he's very good in copying foreign accent.
Gotten a cavity?:yeah ( blush)
Shopped at Abercrombie and Fitch?:nope, but I did went there just to look around
Broken a bone?:no
Fallen from a tree?:no, but I did fell off a moving car
Passed out?:yeah , the millenium party
Been to a theme park?:yeah
Eaten sushi?:I devour them
This or That
Pepsi or Coke::Coke diet
McDonalds or BUrger King::BK
Chocolate or Vanilla::Chocolate
Black or White::Both
Burgers or Hot dogs::Burgers
Boxers or breifs::boxers
Book or magazine::both
TV or radio::TV. Oregon has shitty FM radio
is the glass half empty or half full::half full...always
sun or moon::both
hot or cold::cold
romantic comedy or thriller::Both
waffles or pancakes::Both
Florida or california::Never been to either one
Black and white or color photos::both
The city, the beach, OR the country::all of them
Tennis shoes or sandals::Sandals
Sweet or sour::sweet
Private or publie school::Private
Cappuccino or coffee::coffee
English or history::history
Science or math::math
Do you believe ...?
in miracles?:Yes
in magic?:yes
in God?:of course
in Satan?:yeah
in ghosts?:yeah
in luck?:yes
in love at first sight?:yes
in Santa?:yes
in the Easter Bunny?:not sure
in witches?:yes, there are some in my family
that it's possible to remain faithful forever?:yes most definitely
in wishing on shooting stars?:yup
that cussing is a necessity in life?:yes, it spice it up a bit
yourself?:yes I do
Love and all that -
Do you consider love a mistake?:No
If someone you had no interest in had interest in dating you how would you:I wont give him falls hope
Do you prefer knowing someone before dating them?:yes
What is worst about the opposite sex?:It's hard for them to understand us female
Who and when was your first crush?:Ralph Machio "the karate Kid"
First thing you notice about the opposite sex?:eyes, the windows to their soul
Right this moment...
What are you wearing?:my wrinkle free black buttton up shirt
What are you worried about?:life in general....and my wieght
What book are you reading?:none for now
What time is it?:It's 5:45pm
Are you bored?:yeah sometimes
Are you tired?:most of the time
Are you talking to anyone online or on the phone?:my husband. we talk all the time on YM or email or phone
Are you lonely or content?:I'm content
Are you listening to music, if so then what?:I'm listening to my kids screaming in the next room
The Last...
Dream you had::can't remember my dream usually
Nightmare::can't remember too
Time you cried::The other day.
Movie you watched::I saw Ocean's 11 for the umph x the other day
Movie you rented::never rent
Book you read::Kids book for my daughter
Word you said::a lot...
Time you laughed::last second ago.
Person to call you::My husband , mother-in-law
CD you played::The Frays
Song you listened to::Listen by Beyonce
annoyance::kids hihiiii but I love them to death
IM sent or recieved::from my husband
Time you yelled::10 mins ago
Person you yelled at::my kids
time you were a skirt::centuries ago. I never wear skirt
time you fought with your parents::when I was 12-14
Time you wished on a shooting star::just recently
Thing you ate::rice & chicken teriyaki
Time you showered::3 hours ago
Nail polish color worn::Red by Revlon
Your favorite:
Type of gum::trident
Restaurant::Charter Restaurant, Portland
Season::all four
Type of weather::early summer
Emotion::I am very emotional
Color::Black,Red,Navy Blue
Perfume::Happy Clinique
Candy::Almond Roca
Pizza topping::Pineapple pepperoni
Fruit::mango
Veggie::all of them
Type of cake::Black Forest cake
Magazine::Any fashion & fitness mag
TV Show::House MD,Law & Order SVU & CI
Day of the week::Saturday
Month::May & December
Holiday::Christmas
Number::5
Sport to watch::Baseball,Basketball
Flower::Rose & white lily
Finally...
Time Finished::5:58pm
Take this survey Find more surveys MySpace Surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

No comments: