"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ~Marcus Aurelius

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A Tag From Tess ~ 6 Weird Things About Me

Thanks Tess for the tag. I'm glad it only asked for 6 coz I have a long list lols.

Instructions:
Write 6 weird things about you and post it in your blog. Make sure to state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Let them know that were tagged by leaving a comment in their blogs.
OK, here is my list:

1. I like pickin' black heads ( gross !! ). Yeah , my sister hates me whenever I use my big sister pass to pick on her nose till it's red as a tomato. Now it's my DH turn to get assulted by my finger nails. He would even use it to bribe me ( he'll say " I'll let you pick on my nose if you give me 15 mins back rub "). I not only pick them, I collect them & count them ...now that's weird.


2.I like everything spicy. I'd put chilli powder, chilli oil or what ever chili I could find to put on any food. Food taste bland to me if there's no spice.

3. I sleep w/ my eyes half open. DH saids it looks creepy he even took pictures of me while sleeping like a log.

4. I have a phobia w/ static shock. I once got zapped on my ear & it hurts so bad . Since then everytime I would touch something , anything esp. metal , I would kinda test it w/ the tip of my finger to see if I'll get shocked. It's kinds funny coz you'd think I'm touching something hot w/ my finger ( ouch! )

5. I easily ge startled. Maybe it's from drinking too much coffee ( nerbyosa) . I'd scream like hell if you try to scare me. My daughter thinks it's hilarious ,she will try to scare me at any chance she gets & laughs when I scream. My DH waits till I'm all alone watching my favorite crime show on TV coz he knows I would even jump from my seat if he scares me.

and last but not the least....

6. I cry so easily......like a flowing river. Even if it's just a simple sad story I'd cry...I'm like a cookie......tough & crunchy on the outside but soft in the inside .

There you go. I would love to read the weirness of my fellow bloggers Anna , Lanie , Sandy, Sarah, Vanessa , Geri & Rhebs

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mel, I have to laugh on your #4! Hahaha! I can soo relate to it. :)

Anyway, hangang 4 ako nag basa nag type na lang ako, para alam mo nag stopp by ako. Scoot to get ready for the kids breakfast. :D I will be back to read more promse! ^_^

Sarah said...

Hi Mel,

thanks for tagging me! you're funny medyo pareho tayo sa pagiging static lalo na sa kotse grabe, tapos pag nadikit yung ibang tao sa kin kahit sila nadadamay hahaha. Ang weird nga!

Anonymous said...

Melz, thanks for the tag. ^_^ Gagawin ko yan pag may time na. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Hi Mel, thanks for tagging me pero I have to take a raincheck. I am naturally weird kasi walang weird para sa akin, hehe.