"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ~Marcus Aurelius

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Poor Britney

I know this is kinda late but I just had the urge to post about her.

Being a singer ,I can relate to her stage fright when she performed at the VMA's.It was her 1st major appearance after a few years & it is nerve wracking to be up on stage while millions of people watching plus many other very famous artists as an audience . The most number of people that I had as an audience would not even fill up a small basketball court but just imagine the whole world watching you & every little detail of your being is magnified.

The press have nothing but harsh comments about her...just soo mean!!!
I know that she tried to give 100% that night but it was a disaster.
I wish that she's be given another shot .

Some may think this video is funny but there is a sincerity from this guy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mel, I used to be a Britney fan hehe. I read that Britney took anti depressants before the performance because she was getting hysterical because of lack of practice and probably lack of self-confidence too. She did look dazed that night.

~Mheldz said...

Hi Ger,
Yeah, it was painful to watch .
For the sake of her kids she better clean up her act before it's too late for her career.