"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ~Marcus Aurelius

Saturday, September 15, 2007

A Tag From Caleb's Mom,Sarah

1. Are you Male or Female?
babaeng babae day....kahit silipin mo pa under may saya.

2. How old are you?
Old enough

3. When was the last time you watch TV?
3pm ,Yankees lost :(

4. Do you enjoy kissing in public?
I have that kind of mood sometimes ;-)

5. What do you dream about at night?
I usually forget what I dreamed about.

6.What do you do on a Friday night?
Get anxious for the weekends

7.Do you sleep with a fan in your room?
Yeah,to help cold air from the AC circulate.

8.Do you shower before you go to bed?
Yeah,w/ really hot water.

9.What kind of drinks do you prefer?
alcoholic-white wine or Margarita ,non-alcoholic diet green tea or diet coke and coffeeeeeeeeeee

10. Do you have a crush on someone?
I am an admirer of all beautiful people

11. Are you taken?
yup w/ no return-no exchange tag

12.Have u ever been inlove?
Yes,everyday

13.How long have you been together?
Over 5 glorious years

14.How did you meet?
by chance ,somewhere in Hongkong,one beautiful starry night

15.What do you like the most abouthim/her?
His spirit,his heart,his soul , his laughter,his emotions , his thoughts ,his sensitivity , his eyes, his voice and of course his looks :)

15.What do you like the least abouthim/her?
he cares too much about everything w/c makes him susceptible to getting hurt & being disappointed.

16. What is the best thing he have ever done for you?
He never gave up on me even though at the beginning our fate seem pulling us apart.

17.Have they met your parents yet?
Yes, my MIL is one of the bravest,strongest & most caring person I've ever met.

18.What would your kids look like if you had kids?
They look like any other kids.....special & unique

19.What is the worst argument you have had?
Hhmmmm....we had a few really but it just even made us stronger.

20.Do you still kiss a lot?
Every single chance I get....I've warned him first hand that I am very "touchy"

21.Who asked who out?
I guess it was me because I wanted to show him around HongKOng.

22.Do you think you will get married?
Not at the beginning coz I knew it's not gonna be easy....

23.Can you see yourself growing old with them?
Yes, most definitely....we want to travel around the world when we get old & gray.

24.What is the one thing you would like to change about him?
Nothing...absolutely nothing

25.What do you think they would like to change about you?
I can't speak for him....but maybe my insecurities..

26.What is the first gift he ever bought you?
A framed photo of him & me and a diamond ring....

27.Do you have a favorite song together?
It had to be you & Never Felt This Way by Brian McKnight

28.Which famous person do you think he look like the most?
I always thought he kinda look like Russel Crowe or maybe Ray Liotta

29.Would you say the two of you are agood match?
Yes, we compliment each other.

30. When you are away from your partner do you wish you were with them?
Yeah, I can't seem to enjoy anything I'm doing if he's not around.

31. Are you able to argue with your partner and then make up afterwards?
Yeah....we'll have make up sex after a big fight lols

31. When shopping do you see things you would like to buy for your partner?
All the time

32. Would you rather go out for the night with your partner than your friends?
No..he's always fun to go out w/....plus he's a generous date

33.If your partner asks you to do something for them do you do it without grumbling?
I might throw a hissy fit,just because I was tired....but then I'd end up doing it anyway

34. Would you change something about yourself if your partner asked you to?
If he wants me to have a boob job...why not...if he's gonna pay for it :)

35. Have you and your partner talked about what you would do when you are both retired?
Yeah...travel...vacation...learn new hobbies

36.Do you worry about how your partner would cope if you weren’t there for them anymore?
Yes..because I baby them too much

37. Where is he right now?
Right next to me...sleeping

38. What is the last word you say to your partner before you die.
That I love him till eternity & beyond and I'd tell him to keep living..keep loving..keep enjoying life...but don't forget about me.I'd thank him for all the wonderful times we've spent together & that I'd live my life all over again if I would be w/ him again.

I'd like to tag Sandy ,Pham , Anna , Vanessa

No comments: